You have no items to compare.
Aquaguard vinyl offers a commercial grade material for customer sized shower curtains. This 10 gauge vinyl offers a leather texture. The added thickness of this material adds to the durabililty of these shower curtains. These shower curtains can be used as a heavy duty liner or as a stand along curtain. Shower curtains constructed of Aquaguard vinyl will not billow.
Custom shower curtains available in widths up to 24 feet and heights up to 9 feet. These tall shower curtains are great to be used with ceiling mounted curtain tracks.
Vinyl curtain specifications:
- 1 3/8" triple thick top hem consisting of one ply of the curtain material
- 1 1/8" reinforcement header strip of closely woven mesh covered by a 6 gauge clear strip of vinyl
- Sewn with double needle construction, 1 1/8 inch between stitching rows
- Top hem has two-piece rustproof anodized aluminum grommets on 6" centers (use of single grommet with crimped undersides is
- Height tolerance is ± 1inch.
- Width tolerance is ± 2 inch. (remember to add 20% width to your shower curtain beyond track length)
- No bottom hem, allowing for easy run-off of soap and water
- Vinyl formulated with an anti-microbial to insure maximum mildew resistance for the life of the shower curtain