We want to help you make the most out of our products. We recently hung a sheer curtain outfitted with wrinkle bands, and want to give you step-by-step instructions with helpful photos so you can do it yourself! A wrinkle band is a polyester tape that is sewn to the top of the curtain panel, and provides an easy means to use hooks when your curtains are not pinch pleated.
1) Either sew, or have a local seamstress sew, a strip of our 3096 Wrinkle Band Tape to the top of the panel:
2) Place the white 4140 Wrinkle Band Hooks in the tape, spaced eight units apart:
3) Put an 84102 Micro Ball Bearing Carrier onto each hook:
5) Place the panel onto the track:
6) Complete the track with two 84134 End Caps and call it a day.
What do you think of the finished product?