Crossed Up Fabric Curtains
Crossed Up is a modern designer fabric with a bold print of lines intersecting in a random fashion throughout the curtain. Antibacterial and flame retardant.
This privacy cubicle curtains offers durable, top quality construction featuring a triple thick 1.5 inch header reinforced with a middle layer of nylon mesh. Safe-T-Stitching locks in hems and seams. Fabric patterns matched to enhance appearance. Grommets are two-piece rustproof nickel plated brass and located on 6 inch centers. All fabrics offered are flame retardant per NFPA #701 standards. Available with or without mesh (check your local fire codes to ensure compliance). This Crossed Up curtain will hold up in the toughest hospital, clinic, care facility or lab environment, while offering a pleasing appearance that blends with a modern interior design theme. If a color is not listed for selection during configuration, then it is no longer available.
Crossed Up Fabric:
- Machine washable up to 160 degrees F
- Fabric width 72 inches
- 100% polyester
- 100% flame retardant. Meets NFPA 701 requirements
- Pattern repeat 37"H x 36"V
- Jacquard weave
NOTE: NO RETURNS ON CURTAINS OUTSIDE MANUFACTURING DISCREPANCIES.
- Actual fabric color samples may vary from the digital representation of the colors on our Website. Fabric swatch samples are available upon request.
- Customer is responsible for curtain measurements prior to ordering.
- Curtains and shower curtains will not finish at the exact width ordered. Curtain-Tracks.com adheres to industry standards basing all curtains on CUT WIDTH. Approximate loss can vary up to 3.5” per panel. This is due to varying fabric widths, side hems, and panel seams.
- Curtains are made-to-order and require a minimum 2-3 week for production.