A typical drapery track hardware configuration includes the track, carriers that move back and forth within the track (sometimes referred to as glides, gliders, slides, or sliders), and end stops. Depending on the curtain track design, some may also require mounting hardware and/or splices as well. Hardware is also used to attach the curtains to the carriers, and this is typically accomplished using either drapery hooks or snap tape. All of the compatible hardware accessories are listed at the bottom of the respective curtain track pages. If you need advice on configuring a curtain track hardware order, we are happy to assist you, so don't hesitate to contact us via the number listed above, or contact us today.
- Wall Mount Tracks Some wall mounted curtain tracks like the 5400 and 3112 tracks are mounted flush to the wall with screws. Others, like the 84003 or 4108 tracks, utilize wall brackets.View all Wall Mount Tracks
- Ceiling Mount Tracks These curtain tracks and rails are designed and intended to be mounted to the ceiling or other horizontal surfaces. View all Ceiling Mount Tracks
- Aluminum Tracks These aluminum drapery tracks are typically either anodized or powder coated to provide the preferred colors and also improve the durability and functionality of the curtain tracks, although several tracks are also available in mill finish.View all Aluminum Tracks
- Plastic Tracks These tracks come in wider range of colors and can typically be flexed or bent more readily than the aluminum curtain track alternatives. View all Plastic Tracks
- Flexible Tracks This curved, flexible curtain track is terrific for use as a round or oval shower curtain track, and it is also an easy fix for bay window applications. View all Flexible Tracks
- Curtain Track Kits Selecting the right curtain track system and configuring all the drapery hardware that may be required can be a challenge for both beginners and pros alike.View all Curtain Track Kits
- Christmas Tracks Curtain-Tracks.com is the first retailer to offer the RECMAR Christmas Stocking Hanger Kit.View all Christmas Tracks
- Suspended & Sloped Ceiling Mount Selecting the right suspended & sloped ceiling mount curtain track system and configuring all the drapery hardware that may be required can be a challenge for both beginners and pros alike.View all Suspended & Sloped Ceiling Mount
Call Us At
888-434-7444OrContact Us Today!