Ceiling Mount Curtain Tracks
Our curtain tracks and rails are designed and intended to be mounted to the ceiling or other horizontal surfaces. Ceiling curtain tracks can either be screwed directly into the ceiling through mounting holes or attached to the ceiling with specific ceiling mount hardware such as clips, clamps, brackets, or retainers. Some ceiling curtain tracks can also be recessed into ceilings, and drop ceiling clamps are available for the 6100 curtain track, making it easy to quickly attach the track to the acoustical grid ceiling without any drilling or bracing. Regardless of your ceiling mount curtain hardware requirements, we are confident that our customer service team will quickly and efficiently advise you on the correct ceiling mount configuration.
Contact our representatives for a custom ceiling curtain track solution!
6100 Flexible Curtain TrackAs low as $7.00Part # 6100-FLEX
85000 CS Aluminum Curtain Track - 8 FeetAs low as $32.75Part # 85000
84003 Ball Bearing Carrier Curtain TrackAs low as $32.25Part # 84003
84004 Ball Bearing Carrier Curtain Track - Ceiling Mount - 8 FeetAs low as $33.15Part # 84004
88001 Privacy Cubicle Curtain Track - SilverAs low as $28.75Part # 88001
88001 Privacy Cubicle Curtain Track - White$40.25Part # 88001-W
RECMAR 3120 Extra Heavy Duty Curtain Track - 12 FeetAs low as $69.00Part # 3120
RECMAR 3118 Aluminum Ceiling Mount Track - 12 Feet$39.10Part # 3118
RECMAR 52124 Ceiling Mount Curtain Track - 8 Feet$23.00Part # 52124-8
RECMAR 42124 Ceiling Mount Curtain Track - 8 FeetAs low as $20.70Part # 42124
RECMAR 32124 Low Profile Ceiling Mount Curtain Track - 12 Feet$27.60Part # 32124
RECMAR 4108 Bendable I Beam Curtain Track - 8 FeetAs low as $17.25Part # 4108
6200 Heavy Duty I-Beam Track - 12 Feet$55.20Part # 6200
RECMAR 3292 Aluminum Curtain Track - 8 Feet$17.25Part # 3292
RECMAR 3290 Aluminum Curtain Track - 7 Feet$11.50Part # 3290
RECMAR 4200 Aluminum L Beam Curtain Track - 7 Feet$13.80Part # 4200
RECMAR 3114 Ceiling Mount Curtain Track - 8 Feet$25.25Part # 3114
RECMAR 3294 Aluminum Curtain Track - 8 Feet$16.10Part # 3294
RECMAR 3110 Plastic Curtain Track - 8 FeetAs low as $10.35Part # 3110
RECMAR 2010 Plastic Ceiling Mount Curtain Track - 8 Feet$17.25Part # 2010-1
85000 CS Aluminum Curtain Track 90 Degree BendAs low as $40.25Part # 85000-90D
Privacy Cubicle Curtain Track 90 Degree Bend$60.25Part # 88001-S-90D
Privacy Cubicle Curtain Track 45 Degree Bend$60.25Part # 88001-S-45D
Our ceiling curtain tracks are ideal for the following applications:
- Room dividers for shared bedrooms
- Privacy curtains for medical facilities
- Backdrop curtains for theatres & studios
- Bathrooms or shower curtains
- Window curtains or closet coverings
- Industrial curtains for warehouses and manufacturing facilities
- Rv's, buses, trucks, & other vehicle curtain tracks
Length & Material Options
- We carry aluminum and plastic ceiling-mounted curtain tracks in white, silver, or black options.
- Aluminum curtain tracks are available in 7 ft, 8 ft, and 12 ft lengths. Although these are the standard lengths we carry, tracks can be spliced end-to-end for longer spans.
- Flexible curtain tracks can make curves and bends at various angles. Flexible curtain tracks are custom cut and available in continuous coils up to 200' for standard & medium-duty tracks or 100' for heavy-duty tracks.
Installation Instructions or Options
- We offer both drilled & non-drilled items.
- Option 1) Screw directly into the ceiling as some tracks come predrilled.
- Option 2) Attach mounting brackets or cartridges to the ceiling. Use 6155 clip for drop ceiling mount.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a ceiling track for curtains?
- A ceiling track for curtains is a rail that allows the curtain to move without interruption from brackets.
- Can you attach a curtain track to the ceiling?
- Yes, you can attach curtain tracks to the ceiling using the installation method applicable for your ceiling type. All of our tracks include installation instructions.
- How do you hang curtains from the ceiling?
- Screw track into the ceiling, insert carriers into the track, hook, or attach your curtain.
- How can I hang curtains from the ceiling without drilling?
- Only drop ceilings or T Grid ceilings can secure a curtain track to the ceiling without screws. Some tracks come predrilled, and others should be drilled on site.