Jump Rings Fabric Curtains
Jump Rings fabric is composed of a tone on tone set of interlocking rings throughout the curtain.
This privacy cubicle curtains offers durable, top quality construction featuring a triple thick 1.5 inch header reinforced with a middle layer of nylon mesh. Safe-T-Stitching locks in hems and seams. Fabric patterns matched to enhance appearance. Grommets are two-piece rustproof nickel plated brass and located on 6 inch centers. All fabrics offered are flame retardant per NFPA #701 standards. Available with or without mesh (check your local fire codes to ensure compliance). This Jump Rings fabric curtain will hold up in the toughest hospital, clinic, care facility or lab environment, while offering a pleasing appearance that blends with most interior design themes. If a color is not listed for selection during configuration, then it is no longer available.
Jump Rings Fabric:
- Machine washable up to 160 degrees F
- Fabric width 72 inches
- 100% polyester with Visa® finish
- 100% flame retardant. Meets NFPA 701 requirements
- Pattern repeat 36"H x 27.5"V
NOTE: NO RETURNS ON CURTAINS OUTSIDE MANUFACTURING DISCREPANCIES.
- Actual fabric color samples may vary from the digital representation of the colors on our Website. Fabric swatch samples are available upon request.
- Customer is responsible for curtain measurements prior to ordering.
- Curtains and shower curtains will not finish at the exact width ordered. Curtain-Tracks.com adheres to industry standards basing all curtains on CUT WIDTH. Approximate loss can vary up to 3.5” per panel. This is due to varying fabric widths, side hems, and panel seams.
- Curtains are made-to-order and require a minimum 2-3 week for production.